Saturday, October 16, 2010

Meal Planning: Friend or Foe

In many of my classes we talk about the importance of meal planning because it saves money, produces more nutritious food, and makes meals throughout the week much easier. With all that said, sometimes meal planning is not my friend at all. It takes time to plan meals and go shopping for the groceries you need. It is not a simple process. I want to meal plan and I enjoy it, but where is the time to do it? That is where I am presently at. I need to go to the store, but don't have tons of time to plan. I think what I need to do is plan out meals on Sunday and shop the following Saturday for the items I need. Hopefully this solution will work and I won't be as stressed during the week when making meals for my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment